In The Stars – Latest Posts
- In the Stars January 20-27, 2019…shining light on the astrology of the week: Total Lunar Eclipse
- In the Stars January 13-20, 2019…shining light on the astrology of the week: Full Moon Total Lunar Eclipse
- In the Stars January 6-13, 2019…shining light on the astrology of the week
- In the Stars December 30, 2018-January 6, 2019…shining light on the astrology of the week: New Moon Solar Eclipse
- In the Stars December 23-30, 2018…shining light on the astrology of the week
In The Stars – Blog Archive
Ten Things to Do with Venus in Scorpio (December 2, 2018 – January 7, 2019
1. Love deeply.
2. Write a poem to express your deep feelings.
3. Review your investments and research other investment options.
4. Make a commitment to increase your savings and investments.
5. Give generously to someone in need during the holidays.
6. Purge your stuff and give things away.
7. Get a massage.
8. Listen deeply, and say only what is necessary.
9. Read a deep, transformative biography.
10. Enjoy the quiet of this darkest time of the year.
Tag Archives: Winter Solstice
In the Stars December 16-23, 2018…shining light on the astrology of the week: Winter Solstice, Full Moon
The holiday season shifts from exuberant, generous, party-oriented Sagittarius to taciturn, nose-to-the-grindstone Capricorn on Friday, December 21. This shift from mutable to cardinal signs marks the beginning of a new season–winter. The Moon culminates into a Full Moon on Saturday, … Continue reading
In the Stars December 17-24, 2017…shining light on the astrology of the week: New Moon in Sagittarius; Winter Solstice
There are several significant planetary events this week: the New Moon on December 17/18, Saturn’s ingress into Capricorn on December 19, the Winter Solstice when the Sun ingresses into Capricorn on December 21, and Mercury turning direct on December 22. … Continue reading
I have sympathy with those experiencing the wildfires in Southern California. This is a continuing influence of the August 21 Total Solar Eclipse, as several planets aligned with the eclipse degrees. Better news is that the euphoria and expansion of … Continue reading
The light is dimming as we move closer to the darkest day of the year on the Winter Solstice, December 21. This is the last week with the Sun in Sagittarius tropically. The sunny Sag Sun draws us to holiday … Continue reading
In the Stars December 15-22, 2013…shining light on the astrology of the week: Full Moon & Winter Solstice
This is the last full week of the holiday season before Christmas, a week that will be full of parties and gatherings, shopping, and the bustle of holiday preparations. This week offers a Full Moon, the shift from the Sun … Continue reading