In The Stars – Latest Posts
- In the Stars June 16, 2019…shining light on the astrology of the week: Full Moon (June 17) & Summer Solstice (June 21)
- In the Stars June 9-16, 2019…shining light on the astrology of the week
- In the Stars June 2-9, 2019…shining light in the astrology of the week: New Moon
- In the Stars May 26, 2019…shining light on the astrology of the week
- In the Stars May 19-26, 2019…shining light on the astrology of the week
In The Stars – Blog Archive
Ten Things to Do with Venus in Gemini (Junre 8-July 3)
- Go to a library book sale or second-hand store and buy some books that lead you in new directions.
- Exercise flexibility in relationship.
- Energize your social life. It’s time for conversation and connection.
- Acknowledge the various expressions of love in your everyday life.
- Write letters.
- Take short trips to enjoy the beauty in your neighborhood.
- Visit a neighborhood art gallery or exhibit.
- Host a neighborhood gathering
- Connect with aunts, uncles, or cousins.
- Think (and act) more flexibly with money matters—learn something new by listening to a book on tape about finances (you can get it from your local library) while driving.
Tag Archives: Winter Solstice
In the Stars December 16-23, 2018…shining light on the astrology of the week: Winter Solstice, Full Moon
The holiday season shifts from exuberant, generous, party-oriented Sagittarius to taciturn, nose-to-the-grindstone Capricorn on Friday, December 21. This shift from mutable to cardinal signs marks the beginning of a new season–winter. The Moon culminates into a Full Moon on Saturday, … Continue reading
In the Stars December 17-24, 2017…shining light on the astrology of the week: New Moon in Sagittarius; Winter Solstice
There are several significant planetary events this week: the New Moon on December 17/18, Saturn’s ingress into Capricorn on December 19, the Winter Solstice when the Sun ingresses into Capricorn on December 21, and Mercury turning direct on December 22. … Continue reading
I have sympathy with those experiencing the wildfires in Southern California. This is a continuing influence of the August 21 Total Solar Eclipse, as several planets aligned with the eclipse degrees. Better news is that the euphoria and expansion of … Continue reading
The light is dimming as we move closer to the darkest day of the year on the Winter Solstice, December 21. This is the last week with the Sun in Sagittarius tropically. The sunny Sag Sun draws us to holiday … Continue reading
In the Stars December 15-22, 2013…shining light on the astrology of the week: Full Moon & Winter Solstice
This is the last full week of the holiday season before Christmas, a week that will be full of parties and gatherings, shopping, and the bustle of holiday preparations. This week offers a Full Moon, the shift from the Sun … Continue reading