In The Stars – Latest Posts
- In the Stars May 31-June 7, 2020…shining light on the astrology of the week: Full Moon Lunar Eclipse
- In the Stars May 24-31, 2019…shining light on the astrology of the week
- In the Stars May 17-24, 2020…shining light on the astrology of the week: New Moon
- In the Stars May 10-17, 2020…shining light on the astrology of the week
- In the Stars May 3-10, 2020…shining light on the astrology of the week: Full Moon
In The Stars – Blog Archive
Ten Things to Do with Venus in Gemini (April 3-August 7)
1. Explore your own book shelf and read some of the books that have been waiting for you.
2. Exercise flexibility in relationship.
3. Energize your social life through Zoom or phone calls. Keep the connections and conversation going.
4. Write cards or letters.
5. Walk in your neighborhood and community and see what you can discover.
6. Take an art or craft class online—there are many burgeoning now.
7. Connect with siblings, aunts, uncles, or cousins.
8. Think (and act) more flexibly with money matters—learn something new.
9. Play with words; write poetry or read some.
10. Do things you love that require both hands: play the piano, throw pottery, or ride your bicycle.
Tag Archives: Venus retrograde
March 20-April 4th was a period that harbored four significant, powerful conjunctions. Although Mars has now moved past Saturn and Pluto, in the coming week we have a Mars-Uranus square which is another turbulent, erratic aspect, giving another potentially volatile … Continue reading
This week’s big event is Pluto turning direct in motion on Sunday, September 30, after a five-month retrograde spin. It will remain direct until April 23, 2019. We can now move forward with change and transformation. A woman sitting next to me … Continue reading
We are marching into our second week of Spring, highlighted by the New Moon in Aries, which is a new beginning. Aries is the first cardinal sign in the zodiac, symbolizing action, and new starts. Set some goals for this … Continue reading
The Sun continues its movement through the sign of Virgo tropically. The Sun is buoyed by its closeness with Jupiter this week, expanding its potential. This is a month for self-improvement. Clean and organize your house. Power through your “to … Continue reading
This is a special blog to write, as this week is my birthday week (August 29 on the Full Moon. I was born 8/29/52 at 8:29 p.m. in Chillicothe, Missouri). So 829 is definitely my number! The Sun has just … Continue reading
Saturn has just turned direct after five months in retrograde motion, and it moves slowly during August, meaning we will feel the gifts and challenges of Saturn more fully. Saturn’s energies are not those that move life forward quickly. Things … Continue reading
Saturn has just turns direct on Saturday night PDT/Sunday morning EDT after five months in retrograde motion. Saturn’s shift in direction closely followed the shifts of Venus and Uranus to retrograde motion. All this constitutes and unusually large wave of … Continue reading
This is a week of planetary directional shifts that may result in life shifts. Venus has turned retrograde for the next six weeks on Saturday at 0 degrees Virgo tropically. A few hours later early Sunday morning, Uranus turns retrograde. … Continue reading
The first part of last week was hot and volatile with a fiery new Moon in Cancer. Did you channel that potent energy into some breakthrough or new beginning? Did you clear up any old family issues? What new fresh … Continue reading