In The Stars – Latest Posts
- In the Stars May 31-June 7, 2020…shining light on the astrology of the week: Full Moon Lunar Eclipse
- In the Stars May 24-31, 2019…shining light on the astrology of the week
- In the Stars May 17-24, 2020…shining light on the astrology of the week: New Moon
- In the Stars May 10-17, 2020…shining light on the astrology of the week
- In the Stars May 3-10, 2020…shining light on the astrology of the week: Full Moon
In The Stars – Blog Archive
Ten Things to Do with Venus in Gemini (April 3-August 7)
1. Explore your own book shelf and read some of the books that have been waiting for you.
2. Exercise flexibility in relationship.
3. Energize your social life through Zoom or phone calls. Keep the connections and conversation going.
4. Write cards or letters.
5. Walk in your neighborhood and community and see what you can discover.
6. Take an art or craft class online—there are many burgeoning now.
7. Connect with siblings, aunts, uncles, or cousins.
8. Think (and act) more flexibly with money matters—learn something new.
9. Play with words; write poetry or read some.
10. Do things you love that require both hands: play the piano, throw pottery, or ride your bicycle.
Tag Archives: Saturn retrograde
The Sun continues to shine in Taurus, drawing us toward beauty and comfort, and all things that please our senses. We move deeper into retrograde motion in the coming week with Saturn turning retrograde on Sunday, May 10th, joining Pluto … Continue reading
Did you know that you can comment on this blog and the postings? I welcome your comments and referents to events that have unfolded for you that illustrate astral transits. One simply creates a log-in on the website to be … Continue reading