In The Stars – Latest Posts
- In the Stars December 9-16, 2018…shining light on the astrology of the week
- In the Stars December 2-9, 2018…shining light on the astrology of the week: New Moon
- In the Stars November 25-December 2, 2018…shining light on the astrology of the week
- In the Stars November 18-25, 2018…shining light on the astrology of the week: Full Moon
- In the Stars November 11-18, 2018…shining light on the astrology of the week
In The Stars – Blog Archive
Ten Things to Do with Venus in Scorpio (December 2, 2018 – January 7, 2019
1. Love deeply.
2. Write a poem to express your deep feelings.
3. Review your investments and research other investment options.
4. Make a commitment to increase your savings and investments.
5. Give generously to someone in need during the holidays.
6. Purge your stuff and give things away.
7. Get a massage.
8. Listen deeply, and say only what is necessary.
9. Read a deep, transformative biography.
10. Enjoy the quiet of this darkest time of the year.
Tag Archives: SAgittarius
The Sun shot into Sagittarius on Thursday, November 22, Thanksgiving Day, in the light of a Full Moon, signaling the beggining of the holiday season. Jupiter has just shifted into its ruling sign Sagittarius tropically for a one-year stay, where … Continue reading
Saturn moved into direct motion last Thursday. With the Sun in Virgo, forming a New Moon in Virgo on Sunday, September 9, and Saturn direct, it is time to get to work. Clean house, revitalize your exercise regime and clean … Continue reading
Mars turns retrograde this week on Tuesday, and Mars is also out-of-bounds, meaning it is beyond the Sun’s declination. When a planet stations, turning direction, its energy is amplified, and when it is out-of-bounds it is wild and excessive. Mars … Continue reading
This week we are in-between the first two eclipses of 2018. The Total Full Moon eclipse at 11:37 Leo/Aquarius occurred last Wednesday, the 31st. A partial eclipse of the Sun occurs at 27:08 degrees of Aquarius on February 15. This … Continue reading
In the Stars December 17-24, 2017…shining light on the astrology of the week: New Moon in Sagittarius; Winter Solstice
There are several significant planetary events this week: the New Moon on December 17/18, Saturn’s ingress into Capricorn on December 19, the Winter Solstice when the Sun ingresses into Capricorn on December 21, and Mercury turning direct on December 22. … Continue reading
Several alignments this coming week can uplift and transform relationships, including our relationship with money [Pluto-conjunct-Juno; Venus-conjunct-Jupiter, and Venus/Jupiter-trine-Neptune]. First, let’s consider the meaning of the Pluto-Juno conjunction. Pluto symbolizes transformation and empowerment, and Juno symbolizes marriage, partnership, and meaningful … Continue reading
I continue to feel deep gratitude that my home and the central part of my community were spared from the devastating North Bay fires. This harrowing event has made a huge impact on all of us in Northern California. Some … Continue reading
In the Stars December 18-25, 2016…shining light of the astrology of the week: Christmas and Hannukah
This week on Christmas Day five planets line up at exactly 20 degrees: Jupiter in Libra; Saturn in Sagittarius; Venus in Capricorn; Chiron in Pisces, and Uranus in Aries (opposite Jupiter). This is an extremely potent arc of planets that … Continue reading
This week starts dark and deep with a New Moon in Scorpio. Hopefully, you have been able to ground yourself through solitude and silence this past weekend. We need this quiet month in preparation for the Sagittarius Sun, and all … Continue reading
This week is full of tense energy, including the Full Moon Lunar Eclipse. In contrast, there is a lot of time the Moon is Void of Course, when it makes no aspects to another planet, and when little of substance comes … Continue reading