In The Stars – Latest Posts
- In the Stars May 31-June 7, 2020…shining light on the astrology of the week: Full Moon Lunar Eclipse
- In the Stars May 24-31, 2019…shining light on the astrology of the week
- In the Stars May 17-24, 2020…shining light on the astrology of the week: New Moon
- In the Stars May 10-17, 2020…shining light on the astrology of the week
- In the Stars May 3-10, 2020…shining light on the astrology of the week: Full Moon
In The Stars – Blog Archive
Ten Things to Do with Venus in Gemini (April 3-August 7)
1. Explore your own book shelf and read some of the books that have been waiting for you.
2. Exercise flexibility in relationship.
3. Energize your social life through Zoom or phone calls. Keep the connections and conversation going.
4. Write cards or letters.
5. Walk in your neighborhood and community and see what you can discover.
6. Take an art or craft class online—there are many burgeoning now.
7. Connect with siblings, aunts, uncles, or cousins.
8. Think (and act) more flexibly with money matters—learn something new.
9. Play with words; write poetry or read some.
10. Do things you love that require both hands: play the piano, throw pottery, or ride your bicycle.
Tag Archives: SAgittarius
The sky is full of planets in Leo tropically this week with Venus, the Sun, Mars, and Juno in this fixed fire Sun-ruled sign, calling us to express our creative passions and enthusiasm. The next three weeks while the Sun … Continue reading
In the Stars March 17-24, 2019…shining light on the astrology of the week: Full Moon, Spring Equinox, Sun into Aries
This blog is dedicated to my husband, Ralph Metzner, who died on March 14, 2019, of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF). Ralph was a recognized pioneer of psychological, philosophical, and cross-cultural studies of consciousness and its transformations. He was also an … Continue reading
In the Stars December 30, 2018-January 6, 2019…shining light on the astrology of the week: New Moon Solar Eclipse
The holiday season is coming to a close. Monday, December 31, the last day of 2018 holds a Scorpio Moon, symbolizing letting go of the old, the year past, and worn-out, outgrown, or stagnant habits and patterns. Mars moves into … Continue reading
The holiday season has shifted from exuberant, generous, social-oriented Sagittarius to taciturn, conservative, responsible Capricorn. This shift from mutable to cardinal signs marks the beginning of a new season–winter. Cosmic alignments are well-synced with the holiday week ahead. The Moon … Continue reading
The Sun shot into Sagittarius on Thursday, November 22, Thanksgiving Day, in the light of a Full Moon, signaling the beggining of the holiday season. Jupiter has just shifted into its ruling sign Sagittarius tropically for a one-year stay, where … Continue reading
Saturn moved into direct motion last Thursday. With the Sun in Virgo, forming a New Moon in Virgo on Sunday, September 9, and Saturn direct, it is time to get to work. Clean house, revitalize your exercise regime and clean … Continue reading
Mars turns retrograde this week on Tuesday, and Mars is also out-of-bounds, meaning it is beyond the Sun’s declination. When a planet stations, turning direction, its energy is amplified, and when it is out-of-bounds it is wild and excessive. Mars … Continue reading
This week we are in-between the first two eclipses of 2018. The Total Full Moon eclipse at 11:37 Leo/Aquarius occurred last Wednesday, the 31st. A partial eclipse of the Sun occurs at 27:08 degrees of Aquarius on February 15. This … Continue reading
In the Stars December 17-24, 2017…shining light on the astrology of the week: New Moon in Sagittarius; Winter Solstice
There are several significant planetary events this week: the New Moon on December 17/18, Saturn’s ingress into Capricorn on December 19, the Winter Solstice when the Sun ingresses into Capricorn on December 21, and Mercury turning direct on December 22. … Continue reading
Several alignments this coming week can uplift and transform relationships, including our relationship with money [Pluto-conjunct-Juno; Venus-conjunct-Jupiter, and Venus/Jupiter-trine-Neptune]. First, let’s consider the meaning of the Pluto-Juno conjunction. Pluto symbolizes transformation and empowerment, and Juno symbolizes marriage, partnership, and meaningful … Continue reading