In The Stars – Latest Posts
- In the Stars June 16, 2019…shining light on the astrology of the week: Full Moon (June 17) & Summer Solstice (June 21)
- In the Stars June 9-16, 2019…shining light on the astrology of the week
- In the Stars June 2-9, 2019…shining light in the astrology of the week: New Moon
- In the Stars May 26, 2019…shining light on the astrology of the week
- In the Stars May 19-26, 2019…shining light on the astrology of the week
In The Stars – Blog Archive
Ten Things to Do with Venus in Gemini (Junre 8-July 3)
- Go to a library book sale or second-hand store and buy some books that lead you in new directions.
- Exercise flexibility in relationship.
- Energize your social life. It’s time for conversation and connection.
- Acknowledge the various expressions of love in your everyday life.
- Write letters.
- Take short trips to enjoy the beauty in your neighborhood.
- Visit a neighborhood art gallery or exhibit.
- Host a neighborhood gathering
- Connect with aunts, uncles, or cousins.
- Think (and act) more flexibly with money matters—learn something new by listening to a book on tape about finances (you can get it from your local library) while driving.
Tag Archives: SAgittarius
In the Stars March 17-24, 2019…shining light on the astrology of the week: Full Moon, Spring Equinox, Sun into Aries
This blog is dedicated to my husband, Ralph Metzner, who died on March 14, 2019, of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF). Ralph was a recognized pioneer of psychological, philosophical, and cross-cultural studies of consciousness and its transformations. He was also an … Continue reading
In the Stars December 30, 2018-January 6, 2019…shining light on the astrology of the week: New Moon Solar Eclipse
The holiday season is coming to a close. Monday, December 31, the last day of 2018 holds a Scorpio Moon, symbolizing letting go of the old, the year past, and worn-out, outgrown, or stagnant habits and patterns. Mars moves into … Continue reading
The holiday season has shifted from exuberant, generous, social-oriented Sagittarius to taciturn, conservative, responsible Capricorn. This shift from mutable to cardinal signs marks the beginning of a new season–winter. Cosmic alignments are well-synced with the holiday week ahead. The Moon … Continue reading
The Sun shot into Sagittarius on Thursday, November 22, Thanksgiving Day, in the light of a Full Moon, signaling the beggining of the holiday season. Jupiter has just shifted into its ruling sign Sagittarius tropically for a one-year stay, where … Continue reading
Saturn moved into direct motion last Thursday. With the Sun in Virgo, forming a New Moon in Virgo on Sunday, September 9, and Saturn direct, it is time to get to work. Clean house, revitalize your exercise regime and clean … Continue reading
Mars turns retrograde this week on Tuesday, and Mars is also out-of-bounds, meaning it is beyond the Sun’s declination. When a planet stations, turning direction, its energy is amplified, and when it is out-of-bounds it is wild and excessive. Mars … Continue reading
This week we are in-between the first two eclipses of 2018. The Total Full Moon eclipse at 11:37 Leo/Aquarius occurred last Wednesday, the 31st. A partial eclipse of the Sun occurs at 27:08 degrees of Aquarius on February 15. This … Continue reading
In the Stars December 17-24, 2017…shining light on the astrology of the week: New Moon in Sagittarius; Winter Solstice
There are several significant planetary events this week: the New Moon on December 17/18, Saturn’s ingress into Capricorn on December 19, the Winter Solstice when the Sun ingresses into Capricorn on December 21, and Mercury turning direct on December 22. … Continue reading
Several alignments this coming week can uplift and transform relationships, including our relationship with money [Pluto-conjunct-Juno; Venus-conjunct-Jupiter, and Venus/Jupiter-trine-Neptune]. First, let’s consider the meaning of the Pluto-Juno conjunction. Pluto symbolizes transformation and empowerment, and Juno symbolizes marriage, partnership, and meaningful … Continue reading
I continue to feel deep gratitude that my home and the central part of my community were spared from the devastating North Bay fires. This harrowing event has made a huge impact on all of us in Northern California. Some … Continue reading