In The Stars – Latest Posts
- In the Stars October 13-20, 2019…shining light on the astrology of the week: Full Moon
- In the Stars October 6-13, 2019…shining light on the astrology of the week: Full Moon October 13
- In the Stars…shining light on the astrology of the week
- In the Stars September 22-29, 2019…shining light on the astrology of the week: Fall Equinox
- In the Stars September 15-22, 2019…shining light on the astrology of the week
In The Stars – Blog Archive
Ten Things to Do with Venus in Virgo (August 21-September 14)
- Make your life shipshape.
- Organize your work space.
- Deep clean your home.
- Take a self-improvement course.
- Be efficient and focused in your work.
- Do a 3-day cleanse.
- Eat a pure diet during this time.
- Amplify your health regime.
- Read the book Neurogenesis Diet & Lifestyle: Upgrade Your Brain, Upgrade Your Life by Brant Cortright, or another book about the mind, body, and health.
- Attend to things that need to be done, and aim to cross a lot of things off your list
Tag Archives: SAgittarius
The sky is full of planets in Leo tropically this week with Venus, the Sun, Mars, and Juno in this fixed fire Sun-ruled sign, calling us to express our creative passions and enthusiasm. The next three weeks while the Sun … Continue reading
In the Stars March 17-24, 2019…shining light on the astrology of the week: Full Moon, Spring Equinox, Sun into Aries
This blog is dedicated to my husband, Ralph Metzner, who died on March 14, 2019, of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF). Ralph was a recognized pioneer of psychological, philosophical, and cross-cultural studies of consciousness and its transformations. He was also an … Continue reading
In the Stars December 30, 2018-January 6, 2019…shining light on the astrology of the week: New Moon Solar Eclipse
The holiday season is coming to a close. Monday, December 31, the last day of 2018 holds a Scorpio Moon, symbolizing letting go of the old, the year past, and worn-out, outgrown, or stagnant habits and patterns. Mars moves into … Continue reading
The holiday season has shifted from exuberant, generous, social-oriented Sagittarius to taciturn, conservative, responsible Capricorn. This shift from mutable to cardinal signs marks the beginning of a new season–winter. Cosmic alignments are well-synced with the holiday week ahead. The Moon … Continue reading
The Sun shot into Sagittarius on Thursday, November 22, Thanksgiving Day, in the light of a Full Moon, signaling the beggining of the holiday season. Jupiter has just shifted into its ruling sign Sagittarius tropically for a one-year stay, where … Continue reading
Saturn moved into direct motion last Thursday. With the Sun in Virgo, forming a New Moon in Virgo on Sunday, September 9, and Saturn direct, it is time to get to work. Clean house, revitalize your exercise regime and clean … Continue reading
Mars turns retrograde this week on Tuesday, and Mars is also out-of-bounds, meaning it is beyond the Sun’s declination. When a planet stations, turning direction, its energy is amplified, and when it is out-of-bounds it is wild and excessive. Mars … Continue reading
This week we are in-between the first two eclipses of 2018. The Total Full Moon eclipse at 11:37 Leo/Aquarius occurred last Wednesday, the 31st. A partial eclipse of the Sun occurs at 27:08 degrees of Aquarius on February 15. This … Continue reading
In the Stars December 17-24, 2017…shining light on the astrology of the week: New Moon in Sagittarius; Winter Solstice
There are several significant planetary events this week: the New Moon on December 17/18, Saturn’s ingress into Capricorn on December 19, the Winter Solstice when the Sun ingresses into Capricorn on December 21, and Mercury turning direct on December 22. … Continue reading
Several alignments this coming week can uplift and transform relationships, including our relationship with money [Pluto-conjunct-Juno; Venus-conjunct-Jupiter, and Venus/Jupiter-trine-Neptune]. First, let’s consider the meaning of the Pluto-Juno conjunction. Pluto symbolizes transformation and empowerment, and Juno symbolizes marriage, partnership, and meaningful … Continue reading