In The Stars – Latest Posts
- In the Stars August 18-25, 2019…shining light on the astrology week
- In the Stars August 11-18, 2019…shining light on the astrology of the week: Full Moon
- In the Stars August 4-11, 2019…shining light on the astrology of the week
- In the Stars July 28-August 4, 2019…shining light on the astrology of the week: New Moon
- In the Stars July 21-28, 2019…shining light on the astrology of the week
In The Stars – Blog Archive
Ten Things to Do with Venus in Virgo (August 21-September 14)
- Make your life shipshape.
- Organize your work space.
- Deep clean your home.
- Take a self-improvement course.
- Be efficient and focused in your work.
- Do a 3-day cleanse.
- Eat a pure diet during this time.
- Amplify your health regime.
- Read the book Neurogenesis Diet & Lifestyle: Upgrade Your Brain, Upgrade Your Life by Brant Cortright, or another book about the mind, body, and health.
- Attend to things that need to be done, and aim to cross a lot of things off your list
Tag Archives: Ralph Metzner
In the Stars March 17-24, 2019…shining light on the astrology of the week: Full Moon, Spring Equinox, Sun into Aries
This blog is dedicated to my husband, Ralph Metzner, who died on March 14, 2019, of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF). Ralph was a recognized pioneer of psychological, philosophical, and cross-cultural studies of consciousness and its transformations. He was also an … Continue reading
In his recent Full Moon enewsletter, my friend, Astrologer Tad Mann, wrote: “One of the strongest forces these days is the conjunction in the fiery, independent sign Aries of the intelligent Mercury and the belligerent Uranus, where perceptive insight will … Continue reading