In The Stars – Latest Posts
- In the Stars June 16, 2019…shining light on the astrology of the week: Full Moon (June 17) & Summer Solstice (June 21)
- In the Stars June 9-16, 2019…shining light on the astrology of the week
- In the Stars June 2-9, 2019…shining light in the astrology of the week: New Moon
- In the Stars May 26, 2019…shining light on the astrology of the week
- In the Stars May 19-26, 2019…shining light on the astrology of the week
In The Stars – Blog Archive
Ten Things to Do with Venus in Gemini (Junre 8-July 3)
- Go to a library book sale or second-hand store and buy some books that lead you in new directions.
- Exercise flexibility in relationship.
- Energize your social life. It’s time for conversation and connection.
- Acknowledge the various expressions of love in your everyday life.
- Write letters.
- Take short trips to enjoy the beauty in your neighborhood.
- Visit a neighborhood art gallery or exhibit.
- Host a neighborhood gathering
- Connect with aunts, uncles, or cousins.
- Think (and act) more flexibly with money matters—learn something new by listening to a book on tape about finances (you can get it from your local library) while driving.
Tag Archives: New Moon
The Sun continues to shine in Gemini, the mutable air sign that symbolizes curiosity, communication, and connection. This month, with the Sun and Mercury in Gemini, it is time to learn something new, to spark your curiosity, to take short … Continue reading
We are now in a New Moon phase in Taurus, highlighting resources, planting, and growing. It is time to tend to your gardens. What do you want to grow, both plant-wise and metaphorically? How do you want to grow your … Continue reading
Pluto stationed retrograde a few days ago, and Saturn turns retrograde on Monday, both moving backwards for five months. It may be time to end what no longer serves you, and transform an area of your life. The Sun continues … Continue reading
The week begins just after the New Moon, symbolizing new beginnings, especially encouraged because the New Moon was in Aries, the zodiac sign symbolizing beginnings. The Sun is exalted in Aries, or at its best. Now is the time for … Continue reading
The Sun now shines in Aries, where it is exalted, or highest functioning. The Aries zodiacal month encourages new beginnings. It is the season for spring cleaning and fresh starts. Solar Aries symbolizes passion, warmth, excitement, zest for adventure. Mercury … Continue reading
With the Sun in Pisces, we attune to its symbolism: beauty, inspiration, spirituality, creativity, and compassion. Uplift your life with an elegant dinner at a restaurant on the water, playing music, or attending a poetry reading. Mercury turns retrograde on … Continue reading
How did the dynamic energy of the Mars-Pluto square this past week empower you, or move you out of a rut? Mars is now marching forward toward Uranus in late Aries where it will make an exact conjunction on February … Continue reading
The two recent eclipses are in our rear-view mirror, and some heavy energies have lifted with the Sun’s movement into Aquarius. This week’s theme is freedom and independence, and yet this week holds a dynamic, explosive Mars-Pluto square that could help us empower ourselves … Continue reading
In the Stars December 30, 2018-January 6, 2019…shining light on the astrology of the week: New Moon Solar Eclipse
The holiday season is coming to a close. Monday, December 31, the last day of 2018 holds a Scorpio Moon, symbolizing letting go of the old, the year past, and worn-out, outgrown, or stagnant habits and patterns. Mars moves into … Continue reading
‘Tis the season, with the Sun and Jupiter in sunny, optimistic Sagittarius, combining with the Sun this week to form an exuberant, hopeful New Moon. We can say “Yes” to the holidays. Jupiter in Sagittarius encourages us to expand our knowledge … Continue reading