In The Stars – Latest Posts
- In the Stars May 24-31, 2019…shining light on the astrology of the week
- In the Stars May 17-24, 2020…shining light on the astrology of the week: New Moon
- In the Stars May 10-17, 2020…shining light on the astrology of the week
- In the Stars May 3-10, 2020…shining light on the astrology of the week: Full Moon
- In the Stars April 26-May 3, 2020…shining light on the astrology of the week
In The Stars – Blog Archive
Ten Things to Do with Venus in Gemini (April 3-August 7)
1. Explore your own book shelf and read some of the books that have been waiting for you.
2. Exercise flexibility in relationship.
3. Energize your social life through Zoom or phone calls. Keep the connections and conversation going.
4. Write cards or letters.
5. Walk in your neighborhood and community and see what you can discover.
6. Take an art or craft class online—there are many burgeoning now.
7. Connect with siblings, aunts, uncles, or cousins.
8. Think (and act) more flexibly with money matters—learn something new.
9. Play with words; write poetry or read some.
10. Do things you love that require both hands: play the piano, throw pottery, or ride your bicycle.
Tag Archives: New Moon
The Sun moves into Gemini this week on Wednesday, May 20th. The retrograde brigade gains yet another member, Pallas Athena on Monday. The asteroid Pallas Athena joins Saturn, Pluto, Venus, and Jupiter in backward motion. With this heavy dose of … Continue reading
The Sun moves from Aries to Taurus on Sunday in the tropical zodiac. Taurus symbolizes growth, fertility, pleasure, and beauty. It is time to plant flowers and prepare the garden for planting vegetables. It is time for spring cleaning and … Continue reading
We are now well into our first week of shelter-in-place in California. Much of the rest of the country is under the same mandate. Every day there are new orders and changes to limit physical contact to contain the virus. … Continue reading
Mercury continues in retrograde motion for the next two weeks–a time to review, revise, re-imagine, and re-adjust. Mars continues out of bounds and conjunct the South Node of the Moon, giving volatility. We saw this combination in effect with last … Continue reading
In the Stars January 19-26, 2020…shining light on the astrology of the week: New Moon in Aquarius-Chinese New Year
The Sun moves into Aquarius tropically this week on Monday, forming a New Moon on Friday, marking the beginning of the Chinese New Year of the Metal Rat. The Rat symbolizes wealth, and the year corresponds with China’s deadline for … Continue reading
Mercury is now direct, though in its shadow phase through December 7, so some of Mercury’s communication issues are still n effect until then. Last week Mars moved into Scorpio, its traditional ruler. Mars in Scorpio is ambitious, focused, and … Continue reading
Several planets make shifts this week. Mars moves into Scorpio tropically on Monday. Mars is the traditional ruler of Scorpio, so it is strong in this sign. Mars in Scorpio is ambitious, focused, and driven, and much can be accomplished … Continue reading
Blog delayed due to Northern California Wildfires: Dear Readers. The wildfires are about an hour north of where I live. I am grateful that my home is not in imminent danger, and also that we have had power during this … Continue reading
The Sun moves into Scorpio on Wednesday, symbolizing transformation and deep change. Wrap up projects during this week’s last quarter Moon before the New Moon on Sunday. Draw inward this coming month while the Moon is in Scorpio. Curl up … Continue reading
Pluto stations direct this week, and Saturn and Pluto are in six degrees of separation, moving toward their first conjunction January 12th. When a planet is stationary, it is more powerful than usual, and that archetypal energy is strong. Archetypal … Continue reading