In The Stars – Latest Posts
- In the Stars February 17-24, 2019…shining light on the astrology of the week: Full Moon
- In the Stars February 10-17, 2019…shining light on the astrology of the week
- In the Stars February 3-10, 2019…shining light on the astrology of the week: New Moon in Aquarius
- In the Stars January 27-February 3, 2019…shining light on the astrology of the week
- In the Stars January 20-27, 2019…shining light on the astrology of the week: Total Lunar Eclipse
In The Stars – Blog Archive
Ten Things to Do with Venus in Scorpio (December 2, 2018 – January 7, 2019
1. Love deeply.
2. Write a poem to express your deep feelings.
3. Review your investments and research other investment options.
4. Make a commitment to increase your savings and investments.
5. Give generously to someone in need during the holidays.
6. Purge your stuff and give things away.
7. Get a massage.
8. Listen deeply, and say only what is necessary.
9. Read a deep, transformative biography.
10. Enjoy the quiet of this darkest time of the year.
Tag Archives: New Moon
How did the dynamic energy of the Mars-Pluto square this past week empower you, or move you out of a rut? Mars is now marching forward toward Uranus in late Aries where it will make an exact conjunction on February … Continue reading
The two recent eclipses are in our rear-view mirror, and some heavy energies have lifted with the Sun’s movement into Aquarius. This week’s theme is freedom and independence, and yet this week holds a dynamic, explosive Mars-Pluto square that could help us empower ourselves … Continue reading
In the Stars December 30, 2018-January 6, 2019…shining light on the astrology of the week: New Moon Solar Eclipse
The holiday season is coming to a close. Monday, December 31, the last day of 2018 holds a Scorpio Moon, symbolizing letting go of the old, the year past, and worn-out, outgrown, or stagnant habits and patterns. Mars moves into … Continue reading
‘Tis the season, with the Sun and Jupiter in sunny, optimistic Sagittarius, combining with the Sun this week to form an exuberant, hopeful New Moon. We can say “Yes” to the holidays. Jupiter in Sagittarius encourages us to expand our knowledge … Continue reading
The Sun continues to shine in Scorpio, drawing us deeply inward. This week’s New Moon in Scorpio draws us even deeper inward to ponder serious matters of concern. Plant new seeds of thought and intention at this New Moon. There … Continue reading
This week begins with a New Moon at 15:48 Libra on Monday evening (exact at 8:47 p.m. PDT). New Moons are opportunities to set intentions for the month ahead in the area that it symbolizes. In this case, Libra symbolizes … Continue reading
This week’s big event is Pluto turning direct in motion on Sunday, September 30, after a five-month retrograde spin. It will remain direct until April 23, 2019. We can now move forward with change and transformation. A woman sitting next to me … Continue reading
In the Stars September 2-9, 2018…shining light on the astrology of the week: New Moon in Virgo September 9
The Sun is in practical, hard-working earth sign Virgo through September 22. Virgo symbolizes order, efficiency, accomplishment, health, and self-improvement. At summer’s end, we are back to school and work. Saturn moves out of its retrograde motion into direct motion on … Continue reading
This week’s highlight is the perfecting Jupiter-Neptune trine (Jupiter in Scorpio and Neptune in Pisces), exact on Sunday, August 19. This is an uplifting, visionary, artistic aspect that can lift our spirits. This is the last week that the Sun … Continue reading
The day after the recent Total Lunar Eclipse, this was the headlining post in The Quartz Daily Brief (qz.com) on Saturday, July 28th: The world is suffering from extreme weather. Heatwaves have killed 50 in Canada and 80 in Japan, … Continue reading