In The Stars – Latest Posts
- In the Stars March 29-April 3, 2020…shining light on the astrology of the week
- In the Stars March 22-29, 2020…shining light on the astrology of the week: New Moon
- In the Stars March 15-22, 2020…shining light on the astrology of the week
- In the Stars March 8-15, 2020…shining light on the astrology of the week: Full Moon
- In the Stars March 1-8, 2020…shining light on the astrology of the week
In The Stars – Blog Archive
Ten Things to Do with Venus in Capricorn (November 25-December 19, 2019)
- Focus on finances, and bring financial matters up to date.
- Prudence and conservation are the names of the financial games you may want to be playing.
- Get your portfolio in ship shape for the new year.
- Tighten your belt and save more.
- Be discerning in your love life.
- Host a social gathering for old and new business associates.
- Donate to the needy poor.
- Prune your wardrobe.
- Select quality practical gifts of good value this season.
- Set goals to increase your business over time, especially in the coming year.
Tag Archives: Mercury Retrograde
Corrected–In the Stars February 23-March 1, 2020…shining light on the astrology of the week: New Moon
Mercury continues in retrograde motion for the next two weeks–a time to review, revise, re-imagine, and re-adjust. Mercury retrograde makes us more prone to communication errors. This blog I sent yesterday noted incorrectly that Daylight Savings Time ends next Sunday, … Continue reading
The Sun enters Pisces tropically on Tuesday, February 18th. Mercury is retrograde for the next three weeks beginning Sunday, February 16, a time to review, revise, re-adjust, and renovate. Also on Sunday, Mars goes out of bounds and conjuncts the … Continue reading
Several planets make shifts this week. Mars moves into Scorpio tropically on Monday. Mars is the traditional ruler of Scorpio, so it is strong in this sign. Mars in Scorpio is ambitious, focused, and driven, and much can be accomplished … Continue reading
Mercury is retrograde now until it turns direct on November 20th. When Mercury is retrograde, it is time to re-think, re-work, re-imagine, and re-do. Check your written work and communication twice, as we are prone to mistakes when Mercury is … Continue reading
Blog delayed due to Northern California Wildfires: Dear Readers. The wildfires are about an hour north of where I live. I am grateful that my home is not in imminent danger, and also that we have had power during this … Continue reading
The Sun moves into Scorpio on Wednesday, symbolizing transformation and deep change. Wrap up projects during this week’s last quarter Moon before the New Moon on Sunday. Draw inward this coming month while the Moon is in Scorpio. Curl up … Continue reading
Pluto stations direct this week, and Saturn and Pluto are in six degrees of separation, moving toward their first conjunction January 12th. When a planet is stationary, it is more powerful than usual, and that archetypal energy is strong. Archetypal … Continue reading
The sky is full of planets in Leo tropically this week, with Venus and the Moon joining the Sun, Mars, and Juno, calling us to express our creative passions and enthusiasm. This month, while the Sun is in Leo through … Continue reading
Tensions run high again this week with Saturn and the South Node conjunct, and close to Pluto. A benefic Mars-Jupiter trine lightens the load by infusing us with motivation and optimism. Fueled by the Mars-Jupiter aspect, a lot of work … Continue reading
The week ahead holds the powerful partial Lunar Eclipse on Tuesday, July 16. This potent eclipse is tied in with powerful planets Saturn, Pluto, and the nodes. We never know what eclipses will bring, but the energies intensify, and it is … Continue reading