In The Stars – Latest Posts
- In the Stars May 31-June 7, 2020…shining light on the astrology of the week: Full Moon Lunar Eclipse
- In the Stars May 24-31, 2019…shining light on the astrology of the week
- In the Stars May 17-24, 2020…shining light on the astrology of the week: New Moon
- In the Stars May 10-17, 2020…shining light on the astrology of the week
- In the Stars May 3-10, 2020…shining light on the astrology of the week: Full Moon
In The Stars – Blog Archive
Ten Things to Do with Venus in Gemini (April 3-August 7)
1. Explore your own book shelf and read some of the books that have been waiting for you.
2. Exercise flexibility in relationship.
3. Energize your social life through Zoom or phone calls. Keep the connections and conversation going.
4. Write cards or letters.
5. Walk in your neighborhood and community and see what you can discover.
6. Take an art or craft class online—there are many burgeoning now.
7. Connect with siblings, aunts, uncles, or cousins.
8. Think (and act) more flexibly with money matters—learn something new.
9. Play with words; write poetry or read some.
10. Do things you love that require both hands: play the piano, throw pottery, or ride your bicycle.
Tag Archives: Gemini
* * * * * The Sun is now moving through Gemini tropically, highlighting education (usually school graduations), learning, communication, and short-distance travel. Yet, with five planets retrograde (Asteroid Pallas Athena, Saturn, Pluto, Venus, and Jupiter), it is difficult to … Continue reading
The Sun moves into Gemini this week on Wednesday, May 20th. The retrograde brigade gains yet another member, Pallas Athena on Monday. The asteroid Pallas Athena joins Saturn, Pluto, Venus, and Jupiter in backward motion. With this heavy dose of … Continue reading
Wake up slowly to a lazy Sunday. All things sensual, sweet, and simple are highlighted. As the day wears on we can plod along and get quite a lot accomplished with the Moon in fixed earth Taurus. Make time Sunday … Continue reading
This is the last week of increasing light, as the spring winds down toward the Summer Solstice on June 20. It is also the last week of the Sun in Gemini tropically. I hope that you have capitalized on the efficient and … Continue reading
We are now in a three-week Mercury retrograde period (through July 1—and then a shadow period through July 15). This is an extended time for re-connecting, re-vising, re-thinking, re-organizing, re-doing, and re-imagining. In last week’s blog I suggested a Mercury … Continue reading
This week is overly full of time when the Moon is Void-of-Course: all day Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday, June 1. Plan your week carefully so as not to fritter away time and energy during all this void Moon time … Continue reading