In The Stars – Latest Posts
- In the Stars March 29-April 3, 2020…shining light on the astrology of the week
- In the Stars March 22-29, 2020…shining light on the astrology of the week: New Moon
- In the Stars March 15-22, 2020…shining light on the astrology of the week
- In the Stars March 8-15, 2020…shining light on the astrology of the week: Full Moon
- In the Stars March 1-8, 2020…shining light on the astrology of the week
In The Stars – Blog Archive
Ten Things to Do with Venus in Capricorn (November 25-December 19, 2019)
- Focus on finances, and bring financial matters up to date.
- Prudence and conservation are the names of the financial games you may want to be playing.
- Get your portfolio in ship shape for the new year.
- Tighten your belt and save more.
- Be discerning in your love life.
- Host a social gathering for old and new business associates.
- Donate to the needy poor.
- Prune your wardrobe.
- Select quality practical gifts of good value this season.
- Set goals to increase your business over time, especially in the coming year.
Tag Archives: Daylight Savings Time
Mercury continues in retrograde motion for the next two weeks–a time to review, revise, re-imagine, and re-adjust. Mars continues out of bounds and conjunct the South Node of the Moon, giving volatility. We saw this combination in effect with last … Continue reading
This week holds the Pisces New Moon Total Solar Eclipse. A solar eclipse occurs when the Sun and Moon and Earth closely align. This New Moon ushers in the first of four eclipses this year, and is the first of … Continue reading