In The Stars – Latest Posts
- In the Stars January 20-27, 2019…shining light on the astrology of the week: Total Lunar Eclipse
- In the Stars January 13-20, 2019…shining light on the astrology of the week: Full Moon Total Lunar Eclipse
- In the Stars January 6-13, 2019…shining light on the astrology of the week
- In the Stars December 30, 2018-January 6, 2019…shining light on the astrology of the week: New Moon Solar Eclipse
- In the Stars December 23-30, 2018…shining light on the astrology of the week
In The Stars – Blog Archive
Ten Things to Do with Venus in Scorpio (December 2, 2018 – January 7, 2019
1. Love deeply.
2. Write a poem to express your deep feelings.
3. Review your investments and research other investment options.
4. Make a commitment to increase your savings and investments.
5. Give generously to someone in need during the holidays.
6. Purge your stuff and give things away.
7. Get a massage.
8. Listen deeply, and say only what is necessary.
9. Read a deep, transformative biography.
10. Enjoy the quiet of this darkest time of the year.
Tag Archives: Christmas
The holiday season has shifted from exuberant, generous, social-oriented Sagittarius to taciturn, conservative, responsible Capricorn. This shift from mutable to cardinal signs marks the beginning of a new season–winter. Cosmic alignments are well-synced with the holiday week ahead. The Moon … Continue reading
In the Stars December 18-25, 2016…shining light of the astrology of the week: Christmas and Hannukah
This week on Christmas Day five planets line up at exactly 20 degrees: Jupiter in Libra; Saturn in Sagittarius; Venus in Capricorn; Chiron in Pisces, and Uranus in Aries (opposite Jupiter). This is an extremely potent arc of planets that … Continue reading
We are pressed to give form to new ideas, and to break out of the structures in our lives that no longer serve us, as Saturn tightens its trine to Uranus. Another crescendo building is the Jupiter-Uranus opposition, and both square … Continue reading
Saturday, December 19, Mercury entered the shadow zone of its next retrograde movement. Mercury actually turns retrograde on the 5th of January, so now is the time to get things completed that call for announcements, travel plans, and any coordination … Continue reading
In the Stars December 15-22, 2013…shining light on the astrology of the week: Full Moon & Winter Solstice
This is the last full week of the holiday season before Christmas, a week that will be full of parties and gatherings, shopping, and the bustle of holiday preparations. This week offers a Full Moon, the shift from the Sun … Continue reading