In The Stars – Latest Posts
- In the Stars February 17-24, 2019…shining light on the astrology of the week: Full Moon
- In the Stars February 10-17, 2019…shining light on the astrology of the week
- In the Stars February 3-10, 2019…shining light on the astrology of the week: New Moon in Aquarius
- In the Stars January 27-February 3, 2019…shining light on the astrology of the week
- In the Stars January 20-27, 2019…shining light on the astrology of the week: Total Lunar Eclipse
In The Stars – Blog Archive
Ten Things to Do with Venus in Scorpio (December 2, 2018 – January 7, 2019
1. Love deeply.
2. Write a poem to express your deep feelings.
3. Review your investments and research other investment options.
4. Make a commitment to increase your savings and investments.
5. Give generously to someone in need during the holidays.
6. Purge your stuff and give things away.
7. Get a massage.
8. Listen deeply, and say only what is necessary.
9. Read a deep, transformative biography.
10. Enjoy the quiet of this darkest time of the year.
Tag Archives: Capricorn
This week’s highlight is a Mars-Uranus conjunction, exact on February 12th. The Mars-Uranus aspect can be reckless, so go slowly and cautiously, but it can also be exciting, inventive, and invigorating. Put the energies to work on a constructive, innovative … Continue reading
This week begins with a potent Supermoon (when the Moon is closest to the earth) Total Lunar Eclipse on Sunday. It will also be a Blood Moon, as it will turn redish-blue as it eclipses the Sun. Three planets are … Continue reading
In the Stars January 13-20, 2019…shining light on the astrology of the week: Full Moon Total Lunar Eclipse
The week ahead builds toward a potent, dynamic Supermoon (when the Moon is closest to the earth) Total Lunar Eclipse. Four planets are in hard-working Capricorn: Sun, Mercury, Saturn, and Pluto, as well as the South Node. In the midst … Continue reading
In the Stars December 30, 2018-January 6, 2019…shining light on the astrology of the week: New Moon Solar Eclipse
The holiday season is coming to a close. Monday, December 31, the last day of 2018 holds a Scorpio Moon, symbolizing letting go of the old, the year past, and worn-out, outgrown, or stagnant habits and patterns. Mars moves into … Continue reading
The holiday season has shifted from exuberant, generous, social-oriented Sagittarius to taciturn, conservative, responsible Capricorn. This shift from mutable to cardinal signs marks the beginning of a new season–winter. Cosmic alignments are well-synced with the holiday week ahead. The Moon … Continue reading
‘Tis the season, with the Sun and Jupiter in sunny, optimistic Sagittarius, combining with the Sun this week to form an exuberant, hopeful New Moon. We can say “Yes” to the holidays. Jupiter in Sagittarius encourages us to expand our knowledge … Continue reading
The Sun continues to shine in Scorpio, drawing us deeply inward. Enjoy another ten days of repose before the Sun bounces into Sagittarius on November 22, and the holiday season begins. Jupiter has just shifted into its ruling sign Sagittarius … Continue reading
The Sun continues to shine in Scorpio, drawing us deeply inward. This week’s New Moon in Scorpio draws us even deeper inward to ponder serious matters of concern. Plant new seeds of thought and intention at this New Moon. There … Continue reading
This week begins with a New Moon at 15:48 Libra on Monday evening (exact at 8:47 p.m. PDT). New Moons are opportunities to set intentions for the month ahead in the area that it symbolizes. In this case, Libra symbolizes … Continue reading
In the Stars September 2-9, 2018…shining light on the astrology of the week: New Moon in Virgo September 9
The Sun is in practical, hard-working earth sign Virgo through September 22. Virgo symbolizes order, efficiency, accomplishment, health, and self-improvement. At summer’s end, we are back to school and work. Saturn moves out of its retrograde motion into direct motion on … Continue reading