In The Stars – Latest Posts
- In the Stars December 9-16, 2018…shining light on the astrology of the week
- In the Stars December 2-9, 2018…shining light on the astrology of the week: New Moon
- In the Stars November 25-December 2, 2018…shining light on the astrology of the week
- In the Stars November 18-25, 2018…shining light on the astrology of the week: Full Moon
- In the Stars November 11-18, 2018…shining light on the astrology of the week
In The Stars – Blog Archive
Ten Things to Do with Venus in Scorpio (December 2, 2018 – January 7, 2019
1. Love deeply.
2. Write a poem to express your deep feelings.
3. Review your investments and research other investment options.
4. Make a commitment to increase your savings and investments.
5. Give generously to someone in need during the holidays.
6. Purge your stuff and give things away.
7. Get a massage.
8. Listen deeply, and say only what is necessary.
9. Read a deep, transformative biography.
10. Enjoy the quiet of this darkest time of the year.
Tag Archives: Aquarius
The holiday season continues to sparkle with the glow of the Sun and Jupiter in exuberant, optimistic Sagittarius, and Mercury joins the Sagittarian party on Wednesday. Mercury is now direct, though still in its shadow phase through December 24th, so … Continue reading
‘Tis the season, with the Sun and Jupiter in sunny, optimistic Sagittarius, combining with the Sun this week to form an exuberant, hopeful New Moon. We can say “Yes” to the holidays. Jupiter in Sagittarius encourages us to expand our knowledge … Continue reading
We are now in a deep dive into our work. Three planets in Scorpio (Mercury, Venus, and Jupiter) take us down into sensitive emotional territory, draw us inward, and focus us on research and getting to the heart of matters. … Continue reading
Mars turns retrograde this week on Tuesday, and Mars is also out-of-bounds, meaning it is beyond the Sun’s declination. When a planet stations, turning direction, its energy is amplified, and when it is out-of-bounds it is wild and excessive. Mars … Continue reading
I have just returned from the United Astrology Conference (UAC) in Chicago where I attended classes on various aspects of astrology, including advanced techniques, financial, personality development, health, spirituality, and Vedic astrology. The field of astrology is vast, and there is … Continue reading
In the Stars February 11-18, 2018…shining light on the astrology of the week: Solar Eclipse, Chinese New Year of the Dog
This week is full of powerful astral alignments, holidays, holy days, and the symbolism of new beginnings. Shrove Tuesday, celebrated as Mardi Gras, is the day before the beginning of the Christian observance of Lent, known as Ash Wednesday. The … Continue reading
This week we are in-between the first two eclipses of 2018. The Total Full Moon eclipse at 11:37 Leo/Aquarius occurred last Wednesday, the 31st. A partial eclipse of the Sun occurs at 27:08 degrees of Aquarius on February 15. This … Continue reading
With the arrival of the Autumnal Equinox a few days ago, the Sun has shifted into Libra tropically. The Vintage Festival is this weekend in Sonoma, marking the seasonal shift when we harvest summer bounty and convert it to new … Continue reading
The Moon was Full at 9:07 PM PDT on Saturday evening, July 8, or early Sunday morning on the East Coast and in Europe. This was a fierce, potent Full Moon, as the Moon conjuncts Pluto, and Mars was conjunct … Continue reading
In the Stars February 5-12, 2017…shining light on the astrology of the week: Full Moon Lunar Eclipse
This week delivers the first of this year’s four eclipses: a penumbral eclipse of the Moon at 22 degrees Leo. Jupiter turns for a 4-month retrograde spin, pulling us back to deeply examine our goals and dreams. Mid-week Tuesday and … Continue reading