What Michael Lutin Told Us
First published December 2007 the essay develops essential theory for an Astrological understanding of these times.
Republished with the Author’s Permission
Michael Lutin’s own site is at www.michaellutin.com
In The Stars – Latest Posts
- In the Stars May 31-June 7, 2020…shining light on the astrology of the week: Full Moon Lunar Eclipse
- In the Stars May 24-31, 2019…shining light on the astrology of the week
- In the Stars May 17-24, 2020…shining light on the astrology of the week: New Moon
- In the Stars May 10-17, 2020…shining light on the astrology of the week
- In the Stars May 3-10, 2020…shining light on the astrology of the week: Full Moon
In The Stars – Blog Archive
Ten Things to Do with Venus in Gemini (April 3-August 7)
1. Explore your own book shelf and read some of the books that have been waiting for you.
2. Exercise flexibility in relationship.
3. Energize your social life through Zoom or phone calls. Keep the connections and conversation going.
4. Write cards or letters.
5. Walk in your neighborhood and community and see what you can discover.
6. Take an art or craft class online—there are many burgeoning now.
7. Connect with siblings, aunts, uncles, or cousins.
8. Think (and act) more flexibly with money matters—learn something new.
9. Play with words; write poetry or read some.
10. Do things you love that require both hands: play the piano, throw pottery, or ride your bicycle.