In The Stars – Latest Posts
- In the Stars July 15-22, 2018…shining light on the astrology of the week
- In the Stars July 8-15, 2018…shining light on the astrology of the week: New Moon Solar Eclipse
- In the Stars July 1-8, 2018…shining light on the astrology of the week
- In the Stars June 24-July 1, 2018…shining light on the astrology of the week: Full Moon
- In the Stars June 17-24, 2018…shining light on the astrology of the week: Summer Solstice
In The Stars – Blog Archive
Ten Thing to Do with Venus in Sagittarius (December 1-24, 2017)
1. Invite someone to dinner who is from a different culture or has a different religion.
2. Express appreciation to your in-laws.
3. Plan your next long-distance trip (or make a wish list).
4. Read a book about a far-away country, culture, or religion.
5. Expand your knowledge of metaphysics.
6. Write—and publish.
7. Visit a religious art exhibit, or one from another country or culture.
8. Explore a philosophy through a book, book-on-tape, or a lecture.
9. Take a hike (Sagittarius rules the thighs).
10. Venus in Sagittarius is idealistic in love: read some love poems that transport you to the ideal!
Category Archives: Uncategorized
We are now in the eclipse high season. A Solar Eclipse occurred on July 13, to be followed by a Lunar Eclipse July 27, and another Solar Eclipse August 11. Retrograde Mars is conjunct the South Node, exact on Friday, … Continue reading
A Solar Eclipse, the first of three eclipses, occurs on July 13, to be followed by a Lunar Eclipse July 27, and another Solar Eclipse August 11. Mars is conjunct the South Node, indicating a potent, volatile time, especially as … Continue reading
We draw closer to the season of eclipses occurring on July 13, July 27, and August 11. Mars is conjunct the South Node, indicating a potent, volatile time. Use this strong energy to get lots of exercise and to make … Continue reading
Mars turns retrograde this week on Tuesday, and Mars is also out-of-bounds, meaning it is beyond the Sun’s declination. When a planet stations, turning direction, its energy is amplified, and when it is out-of-bounds it is wild and excessive. Mars … Continue reading
The week is colored by a grand trine in water, highlighting emotions, intuition, and creativity. Jupiter is in Scorpio trine Neptune in Pisces, and trine Mercury and Pallas Athena in Cancer. Two major umbrella planetary alignments over the coming months encourage … Continue reading
While I was dancing at the second graduation party of the day on Saturday, I pondered how graduation season falls when the Sun is in Gemini, symbolizing connection and community. Gemini energy lends itself to fun parties. People are friendly, easy, … Continue reading
I have just returned from the United Astrology Conference (UAC) in Chicago where I attended classes on various aspects of astrology, including advanced techniques, financial, personality development, health, spirituality, and Vedic astrology. The field of astrology is vast, and there is … Continue reading
The week ahead holds the steamy Full Moon in Sagittariius (Moon is in Sagittarius and Sun is in Gemini) on Tuesday. This a Grand Trine in Fire (Moon, Chiron, and North Node) and a Grand trine in water (Jupiter, Neptune, … Continue reading
Tensions lesson as Mars pulls away from his aspect to Uranus. The Sun has just entered Gemini tropically, highlighting communication, community, and connection. Gemini is the sign of the zodiac that bridges Spring with Summer. * * * * * * … Continue reading
The week ahead is demanding, just like last week. This week demands that we apply ourselves with focus and hard work to get a lot accomplished. Mercury and Uranus are conjunct, exact on Sunday, May 13. Mercury and Uranus together are a brilliant, creative … Continue reading