In The Stars – Latest Posts
- In the Stars February 17-24, 2019…shining light on the astrology of the week: Full Moon
- In the Stars February 10-17, 2019…shining light on the astrology of the week
- In the Stars February 3-10, 2019…shining light on the astrology of the week: New Moon in Aquarius
- In the Stars January 27-February 3, 2019…shining light on the astrology of the week
- In the Stars January 20-27, 2019…shining light on the astrology of the week: Total Lunar Eclipse
In The Stars – Blog Archive
Ten Things to Do with Venus in Scorpio (December 2, 2018 – January 7, 2019
1. Love deeply.
2. Write a poem to express your deep feelings.
3. Review your investments and research other investment options.
4. Make a commitment to increase your savings and investments.
5. Give generously to someone in need during the holidays.
6. Purge your stuff and give things away.
7. Get a massage.
8. Listen deeply, and say only what is necessary.
9. Read a deep, transformative biography.
10. Enjoy the quiet of this darkest time of the year.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
The Sun moves into Pisces tropically on Monday, February 18, ushering in a zodiacal month focused on vision, inspiration, spirituality, creativity, compassion–and water. This is a month to go whale watching along the California coast, or skiing in the mountains. … Continue reading
This week’s highlight is a Mars-Uranus conjunction, exact on February 12th. The Mars-Uranus aspect can be reckless, so go slowly and cautiously, but it can also be exciting, inventive, and invigorating. Put the energies to work on a constructive, innovative … Continue reading
How did the dynamic energy of the Mars-Pluto square this past week empower you, or move you out of a rut? Mars is now marching forward toward Uranus in late Aries where it will make an exact conjunction on February … Continue reading
The two recent eclipses are in our rear-view mirror, and some heavy energies have lifted with the Sun’s movement into Aquarius. This week’s theme is freedom and independence, and yet this week holds a dynamic, explosive Mars-Pluto square that could help us empower ourselves … Continue reading
This week begins with a potent Supermoon (when the Moon is closest to the earth) Total Lunar Eclipse on Sunday. It will also be a Blood Moon, as it will turn redish-blue as it eclipses the Sun. Three planets are … Continue reading
In the Stars January 13-20, 2019…shining light on the astrology of the week: Full Moon Total Lunar Eclipse
The week ahead builds toward a potent, dynamic Supermoon (when the Moon is closest to the earth) Total Lunar Eclipse. Four planets are in hard-working Capricorn: Sun, Mercury, Saturn, and Pluto, as well as the South Node. In the midst … Continue reading
The week ahead is cosmically framed for work, for powering through tasks and goals. Mercury has joined the work brigade in Capricorn, also including Sun, Saturn, and Pluto. On Friday, the 11th, the Sun aligns with powerful, transformative Pluto. If … Continue reading
In the Stars December 30, 2018-January 6, 2019…shining light on the astrology of the week: New Moon Solar Eclipse
The holiday season is coming to a close. Monday, December 31, the last day of 2018 holds a Scorpio Moon, symbolizing letting go of the old, the year past, and worn-out, outgrown, or stagnant habits and patterns. Mars moves into … Continue reading
The holiday season has shifted from exuberant, generous, social-oriented Sagittarius to taciturn, conservative, responsible Capricorn. This shift from mutable to cardinal signs marks the beginning of a new season–winter. Cosmic alignments are well-synced with the holiday week ahead. The Moon … Continue reading
In the Stars December 16-23, 2018…shining light on the astrology of the week: Winter Solstice, Full Moon
The holiday season shifts from exuberant, generous, party-oriented Sagittarius to taciturn, nose-to-the-grindstone Capricorn on Friday, December 21. This shift from mutable to cardinal signs marks the beginning of a new season–winter. The Moon culminates into a Full Moon on Saturday, … Continue reading